Followers

Monday 21 October 2024

What a weekend

Hi everyone, 
Welcome to Monday 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend.
We went over to Dublin to catch up with some crafty friends. 




I do feel so lucky to have made special  friends and still meet up after so many years. 
Oh and we have so many tales to tell. Claire & David dropped us off at the airport ready for our lunch time flight….
Well that was the plan 
The weather had different ideas 
So many flights were cancelled….
Ours was delayed for ten and a half hours….!!!!





It was chaos, people everywhere.
Not enough food, water, seats, 
Charging points for phones 
And our boarding passes were on our phones. 


My poor tummy…especially as I hate the waiting 
Not to mention the bumpy flights…in the dark at 2am!!!!!

Anyway…safely back home now 
I would have shown you this yesterday but I needed to save the battery on my phone 

On Thursday we start the 4 day Hallaganza 
Also we have a new release of stamps 
The Starlight Whispers Collection

Here is one of my samples 





I started by creating the baubles,  





Choosing my colours







Using the acetate circle masks 




Next some stamping 





Once I had created the baubles 
Next I added some colour, 



Followed by some  foliage , 






Some posca splats 





and some stickles Glitter glue 





You could just create one bauble if you wanted , 
 I was spoilt for choice with the new stamps.

I must get on as I have Eric at the vets at 12noon  today 

Have a lovely day and I will pop back later with our Monday catch up video 

Lots of coffee needed today 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Sixtyschild said...

Oh my Jo,always good to catch up with friends, fabulous photos but oh you have been through the wringer with your flights being delayed..poor tummy, hope you feeling grounded now! and hugs for our Eric 🐾🐾🤗 bless hope Dr is good to him and gives him good report.
As for this precious bauble tutorial, looks like fun, pretty sure the collection is gonna be so inspiring, love your baubles and foliage. Beautiful 🧚‍♀️😍These stamps are darling.. ordering on thursday for sure!!!🧡🤭