Followers

Thursday 5 September 2024

Thursday already

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope your day is going well. 
A very cold and grey day here in Cheshire. 
I miss summer already. 

The boys are back at school so I am off to pick them up soon
I wonder what they think of their new teachers,
More names to remember 
If only they were 
Shady Lady and Blue Atoll !!!!!

I have another online class this Saturday 
For September we are going Festive 





I charge a nominal £10 for my workshops 
They are live on the day about 2 hours 
then available as a catch up class 

If you need any information just drop me an email 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com 

Must go 
Got Eric to walk too 

Enjoy your evening 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

looking forward to the class, this should top up my stash for Christmas :)