Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2024

The Tree Of Spirits

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for joining me today. 
I do hope you are having a lovely day
I have just got back from spending a few hours with my Mum. 
It would have been my Dad’s Birthday this week so it was important to spend some time together. 
I took flowers in my Dads favourite colours, Oranges , Reds and Yellows..
You can see where I get my love of orange from. 

I am back home in time to give Eric his medication…have a catch up  with you 
and then take him for a walk..
Yeah it is even sunny ☀️ 

As it is Tuesday , I have our usual 
Catch up video to share with you 

Today I am focusing on the new 
Tree Of Spirits stamp 




Here is a closer look 





This is the back of the card too…
You know how I love to decorate the envelope too 




You can join me here 


I do hope you enjoy it 

Have a lovely evening 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: