Followers

Monday 30 September 2024

Wonderful weekend

Hi everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend and that 
your new week has started well 

Our workshop on Saturday in Cumbria was fabulous, 
So lovely to see so many friends 
I can’t believe that we have been meeting up for well over 10 years…
In fact we bought Eric from a breeder in Lindale after one of our classes
I got a big surprise when my Brother and Mum joined us,,,.my face was a picture 



Thanks so much for your company all. 



After the class we went to a local campsite…our regular one
It is next to the canal, look 



Beautiful Swans too 



After walking Eric we settled down for some food , bubbles and bed. 
Sunday morning we went to Mums for coffee then home.
(The M6 was a nightmare and closed for a car which was on fire ) 

Sunday evening was an early shower and my pjs. 
I will be popping back later with our Monday catch up video…

It will be after walking Eric and a coffee 
Catch you later 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




No comments: