Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Tuesday and some ‘Kiss Stamping’

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today.
It has been another wet and miserable afternoon here in Cheshire. 
Eric had physio this morning, and bless him his joints are getting worse.
Extra leg supports are needed. 
He never moans though…he is such a good boy. 
Katie worked her magic on him once again. 

Today is Adam’s Birthday…I can’t believe that he is 35 years old 
It only seems yesterday that we welcomed him into the world…
Makes me feel quite old…or my age !!!!

As it is Tuesday I have our 
Technique Tuesday video to share with you 
Today it is all about Kiss Stamping 
An old technique…but a great one and I feel it is worth revisiting it 



Here is a closer look 





You can join me here 


I hope you enjoy it and have fun. 

I had better get ready for the Birthday meal…
Whoop…no cooking tonight 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: