Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2024

Ghost stamping amongst the buttercups

Hi everyone, 
I do hope today is going well. 

It is a beautiful day here in Holmes Chapel. 
Although there is a strong wind…it catches you by surprise.

I have been tacking jobs on my 
Craft To Do list today 
It is one of those one ticked off the list 
Then another job gets added sort of days,

I am tired too as Karl was up and out at 5am…
All these early mornings and busy days are wearing us out,,,
Roll on our holiday in a couple of weeks…
We so need a proper holiday 

Today I have our Tuesday catch up video for you 





This is another older technique, 
but one that is worth repeating 





Works great with stencils too.
There is an older video using stencils. 

Here is a closer look 





You can find it here 


Enjoy your evening 
Whatever you have planned 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: