Followers

Monday 15 April 2024

Monday hugs

Hi everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend, 
Our Lavinia workshop at Lavinia HQ in Ruthin was so lovely, 
Such wonderful crafty friends..




Tracey & Kev popped in too.
That was such a bonus,,,always good to have a Tracey hug.

Thanks for my present Susan , I love it 




Eric and Karl had a lovely walk…(k had a bacon butty too !!! ) 
and came to pick me up then it was off 
to our favourite campsite,




We enjoyed lots of walks on Sunday and the weather was fine, then Sunday night we had a storm…
Hey hoo.




We came back early this morning ready for a 9am start at work..
Lots to do this week 

As it is Monday I have our catch up video for you,

Today it is a meadow scene with Dinkles.
This is such a lovely technique,




I do hope you have a go 
You can find it here 


Have a lovely evening 
Take care 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: