Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Catch up

Hello everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 
Sorry for my lack of posts, life has been a bit manic. 

Saturday was a lovely day , I was teaching at 
The Stamp pad 



Such a wonderful day, lovely crafters, 
and yummy cakes too. 
Thanks so much Gwen for asking me, and ladies always lovely spending time with you. 

Sunday was a day off…well catching up with jobs actually. 

Then yesterday I had videos to record. 

I also had our Monday catch up video on YouTube.

Lovely stamping and stencil work today 



You can find it here 


Last night I went for a long walk with Karl…it was raining , but we still enjoyed
some fresh air.

Today I have been to Gusto to have a coffee with Mikey.





The pupils from Inscape are in the restaurant today…showing their 
friends and family what they have been learning 
I met Harry and Oliver…
2 fabulous young men
It was so emotional 

I am so proud of what Mikey and the whole team do. 

Just look up 
Together Trust 


It is always great to be able to give something back. 
Why not sponsor a support animal? 

Nearly time to feed and walk Eric 
I will pop back later with todays video 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: