Followers

Monday 11 March 2024

Monday catch up .

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend, and that you enjoyed all the Lavinia fun. 

We had a wonderful couple of days, 
must admit though that I am shattered today. 





So good to see so many friends , 





and meet new ones too.




We had some young crafters joining in. 
It always makes me happy to see young people enjoying being creative. 




I had a lovely surprise when I got home, 
Wonderful cards, and gifts for Mothering Sunday..
This particular one really brought a tear to my eye. 





Today I have our Monday catch up video to share with you. 

Some painting with water and our new Chalk Acrylic  paints. 





You can find the video here 


I hope you enjoy it. 
Here is a closer look 





Time for Eric’s medication here….then his walk later 
Bless him, 
He missed me so much…

Take care everyone, 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: