Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Find Your Peace

Morning everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I do hope it has started well for you.

1 more sleep and the new stamp collection will be released 
Bridge Your Dreams.

We also have the new Chalk Acrylic Paints and Flower Press.
I can’t wait to see what you make. 

I have some inspiration for you today using a couple of the new stamps 




I hope you like it 
Here is a closer look 





I started with some stamping 




Next I added some ink, 
This really is a great way to create designs…



Next a deeper colour around the design to add drama and frame the piece.




More stamping now, using some different colours of Versafine Clair ink. 



I love looking at my smaller stamps and seeing where I can use them 




Finally some finishing touches, colour, using inks and watercolour pencils , 
Sparkle and water splats 



A sentiment sticker…I love these 
And NO , it isn’t cheating…

I think Dana is so useful and she can sit in so many different places..
I think we need a competition, 
Spot Dana! 
Reminds me of some books the boys used to have 
A certain character in a red and white stripe jumper…
Do you know who I mean? 

Enjoy the rest of your day 
I must get sorted for the Extravaganza 

Online 
4 day event starts tomorrow 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Most impressive Jo, now to get these stamps and try and create with success xx