Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Lavinia Chalk Acrylic Paints

Hi everyone, 
Hope today is treating you well. 
I am just back from the Physio with Eric 
Katy (the physio) is such a wonderful lady, and a very good physio 
I would strongly recommend her to anyone needing a physio. 
I love our chats too. 
It was lovely and sunny walking home, so nice to see all the daffodils looking so happy. 
I have just treated myself to a coffee, 
I am drinking it whilst we have our catch up. 
This Thursday we have fabulous new stamps. 

Bridge Your Dreams 





Wonderful Chalk Acrylic paints 




Great to use on a gel press with stencils and Billy Brayer 
Here is a closer look.




Plus a Lavinia Stamp Press 





Just think of the possibliities

So much fun 

I can’t wait to see what you all create 

Enjoy 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx 

No comments: