Followers

Friday 15 March 2024

Follow your Dreams with Botanical Blossoms Bud

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope today is treating you well. 

Grandma duties for me today…so lots of steps in the bag already.

I am busy packing my bags now ready for our Cumbria workshop tomorrow. 
I do love catching up with these ladies, some have been with me since the beginning of my classes…
Many years ago…
Bless them 





Today I have a panel card to share with you. 
An old technique but using one of our new stamps 
Botanical Blossoms Bud 
(It’s not easy to say…just try it…and then repeat it ) 


I started off by taping my panel using 
Lavinia low tack tape
Next I added some ink 



Followed by the stamping 



After removing the tape I added a border.
Using my black fine liner pen…such fun 
and so many different borders to choose from 





A sentiment 




Some splats and some butterflies.





Here is a closer look 





I hope you have a lovely weekend.
We are staying over in the van and then popping in 
to see my Mum on Sunday Morning.

Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo this is outstanding and love the delightful little step by step instructions... give your mum a big Aussie hug from your buddy here xx