Followers

Friday 8 March 2024

Day 2 - Lavinia Spring Extravaganza

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you are keeping well. 
I must admit I am shattered today, 
Yesterday was so busy…
I had got up to 21,875 steps when I went to bed 
Phew 
I will definitely need to sit down for the next 2 days 

If you are coming to visit the Lavinia shop, I look forwards to seeing you, 
but please be gentle with me. 

I must give a big shout out to my wonderful Mum. 

I’m so sorry that I can’t be with you on 
Mothering Sunday 





I promise I will make it up to you next Sunday 
and your card is in the post 
Handmade obviously 

Today I have another video to share with you using some of the new stamps 
Bridge Your Dreams collection 



Here is a closer look 





You can join me here 

I must get a move on 
I still have my craft bag to pack, 
My overnight bag 
and to drive to Ruthin 

Enjoy the rest of the tutorials…
Have a wonderful weekend 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: