Followers

Thursday 28 December 2023

Thanks so much

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I do hope you have enjoyed the last few days 

Our Boxing Day catch up was so lovely. 
Good to get everyone together, with work commitments it doesn’t 
happen very often. 

I must Thank all my wonderful crafty friends and family for all my gifts and cards. 

I have taken photos of some, 

Flowers 



Look at the beautiful roses 



Hand made felted gifts, 



Hand sewn items 




Beautiful mug 



Amazing hand cream, 



Some highland cattle 



Just to mention a few…




I will take photos of your cards and post them over the next few days.



I am enjoying a few days off ,
Just what I need to recharge my batteries…
Another busy year planned next year…

Starting with a show in York, 
demonstrating all things Lavinia on the 
Stamper Grove stand  





Enjoy your day everyone
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: