Followers

Tuesday 12 December 2023

Adventure card with our Reindeer

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again today. 
I do hope you are having a good day.
Very wet and dark here.
 Poor Eric had physio today and Katie has seen a decline in him.
He seems to be in more pain in his spine and down his front legs  now…bless him.
Definitely more cuddles needed 

After physio I came home, made a coffee and came to my craft room to have a catch up with you all. 
Unfortunately the boys school phoned and Jenson has had a fall and bumped his head…
Nothing serious but he needed picking up from school   oh.  And cuddles. 

I think it is one of those days 

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on yesterday’s video.
Today I have something for the males.



Here is a closer look 





You can find the video here 


I hope you enjoy it 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: