Followers

Friday 15 December 2023

An extra little gift

Hi everyone, 
Hope your Friday is going well. 
Another busy day here, 
Grandma duties, shopping, ironing and lots on my craft list. 
Oh yes and my online class this evening. 
I must remeber….



Tonight we are creating festive wrapping designs, paper, tags , bags, etc 
Basically having a wonderful crafty catch up…
With friends, coffee, maybe a mince pie…or two

Also there will be chocolate. 

We will be decorating chocolate bars.
They make great gifts.
Brown paper, Lavinia stamps and decorative tape, 
plus a few embellishments. 



Tim Holtz paper and embellishments 



Just have a good old rummage 
and use what you have 

The little fir cones are the ones that I collect when walking Eric 
There is a fabulous large tree in Holmes Chapel that sheds these .
There are so many on the ground , especially after it has been windy…

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned 
Lots to do here…
Karl’s Birthday on Sunday…
Must make him a card…I know 
Last minute , 😂

Just not enough hours in each day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


No comments: