Followers

Thursday 14 December 2023

Mid Month Reminder

Hi everyone, 
I do hope you are keeping well. 
I know there are lots of winter bugs here in the UK, 
So if you are under the weather….please take care 
and have a gentle hug from me,,,( and Eric ) 

I am just popping in to remind you about the December Lavinia Challenge 
The Magic of Christmas 

This month you could win £60 to spend at Lavinia 
and remember the winner is chosen at random 
Here is some inspiration 



This is inside 



I decorated the envelope too 




I started off with with some masking using Lavinia Low Tack tape and some stamping 
Next I added some scenery 



And then a little more colour into the sky.
I have definitely got more adventurous with my colours. 



Next I changed to the small stencil brush to add more depth of colour 



A little more stamping and then some detail using my gel pens. 



Some more stamping to add depth and to ground the design.
Then some posca for those finishing touches 



Once the tape is removed the full magic can be seen 
Here is a closer look 




I just love our little bird on the top of the tree…

You can enter via the Lavinia website 
Good luck everyone

I must go , it is extra grandma duties this week…school plays etc 
Oh and naughty elf duties…
I have even bought him a Christmas jumper…

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Oh Grandma duties how lucky and love to see the Christmas jumper.
This is a fabulous design Jo, love the brilliant colours. x