Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2023

White Winter Blizzard

Good morning everyone, 
Welcome to November.
Wow….
November already 

We have a new Lavinia Challenge today and our new theme is 

White Winter Blizzard.

I did think of just showing you a white piece of paper !!!!
With bunny ears sticking out 

That’s just the way my mind works…

Here is my inspiration , hope you like it 




I started by stamping my fairy shops, using copier paper to mask off the base.




Next I added to tops of some foliage and trees 





I used Della Blue and Violet chalk Elements ink to add some scenery.





Then I added some colour to the shops with my watercolour pencils





I framed the piece with ink and some more stamping 





The finishing touches, glitter, white pen 

And white posca..




Fabulous, 

I really enjoyed creating this.
Here is a closer look 





Remember the winner is drawn at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 

All information is on the Lavinia website 
Have fun and please enter.
If you don’t enter you can’t win.

Have a lovely day 
Migraine day here…but I need to soldier on
Lots to do 

So extra lippy today 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous snow scene Jo, love the way you use these stamps xx
Sorry about your migraine, close your eyes and rest xx

Dar said...

Love this scene Jo. Do take some time for yourself to try and beat back the migraine. Sending hugs.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jo xx

Sue Stone said...

Fantastic snow scene love it xx