Followers

Monday 6 November 2023

Happy Monday

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 

Our Cumbria workshop was fabulous, 
Such a wonderful way to spend the day.
Crafty friends, chocolates, lots of chatter…and the odd cheeky brew and biscuit. 
Eric even came too. 
This popped up on my memories 
Eric 9 years ago 




Bless him 
Here are the ladies all busy creating their Birthday books. 




On Saturday evening we were booked into a lovely local campsite and 
Sunday morning we even had some warm Autumn sun. 
We went for coffee with my Mum before heading home. 
Always a joy. 

Today I have been for my Covid and Flu jabs..
So if I am quite tomorrow 
You will know why.

Today I have our 
Mindful Monday catch up video to share with you 




I must admit that I am really loving using the 
Blue and Pink tones together

Here is a closer look 





You can find the video here 


I do hope you enjoy it and 
maybe have a go at it too.

Enjoy

Have a lovely evening
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love the blue and pink together Jo, a beautiful scene. Wish I lived nearer Cumbria, it looks like everyone had so much fun at the workshop. xx

Janette said...

Beautiful work Jo, as always. Your ladies look like they had a fun time, must be so nice to get together.
I have to mention Eric when he was a pup, he looks just like my wonderful Codie, he was the most wonderful friend and we got to spend 15years together, enjoy. xx