Followers

Thursday 16 November 2023

Fabulous Scene Scapes

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I do hope you are keeping well.

Yesterday was a very sad day when I went to say farewell to 
Wendy Statham…
I passed on our love and hugs to her husband  Peter and their family.
Wendy has been with me from my very first class, many, many years ago.
She was a wonderful lady, a special friend and such a character.
I am very grateful to have known her and have her in my life. 

Group hug 

Today I have been on extra grandma duties as Adam is in Rome on a course for the week.
I may just sneak an extra coffee later…
I feel I may need it..

Have you entered the Lavinia Challenge yet ? 
Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 
The theme is 
White Winter Blizzard 

I have some extra inspiration for you 





This one uses one of the scene scapes.
I love these…
This one is Snowy Silence 





Just add some stamping 



Some extra posca 





And before you know it 

A beautiful card, 

Here is a close up 
I love the little robin 





and another one to add to the box 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jo, I had to look at this before I close off and I am glad I did, it's gorgeous.. love the finished product. This didn't show in the group so I will add it xxx