Followers

Friday 24 November 2023

Hello lovelies

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in and 
welcome to our lovely new friends and followers 
Honestly I get so excited when we have new followers…

Also on my little YouTube channel
I am absolutely over the moon by how many of you subscribe.

Here is the link 



It really makes me so happy 
Especially when blogs etc have fallen out of fashion…
It is a shame as I love to catch up with you. 
You know me though…
I just say it and do it the way it is 
No fast forward or clipping bits.
We can actually craft together across the miles. 

I have been creating some more Christmas cards this week 
You know me I struggle with batch card making and like to alter things up a bit

So this is my little play from yesterday 





Simply using the new arch sticker stencil 

I have kept it on sepia tones…
I wanted a more traditional look 

And I am so happy with what I created 

Here is a closer look 





I hope you have a lovely weekend 
Grandma duties today then, 
we have football training with them in the morning.
Tomorrow we have friends coming to stay…I am cooking , 
There will be 6 of us so simple home cooking 
Lamb hotpot, pasta bake and crusty bread….oh and maybe the odd glass of fizz or two.
The guest rooms are all ready, even chocolates on the pillows.

Spending time with friends is so important…we are all so busy 
So it is good to take time out.

Hope you enjoy your weekend
Whatever you are doing 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful design Jo, I love the sepia colour palette.
Enjoy the weekend with your visitors.
Liz xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jo amazing my lovely and what a gorgeous scene.. Enjoy your time out and have a special weekend xx