Followers

Thursday 9 November 2023

Eve in Autumn

Hi everyone, 
I hope you are having a good day. 
Still under the weather here, migraine and quite sickly 
Mind you the dark wet weather isn’t helping. 
Looks like it will be another wet school run and dog walk. 
Today I have a lovely autumnal design to share with you 
My favourite colours too.





I started off with some stamping, 





I love the fact that we have a £1 stamp that’s fits perfectly with Eve





I added some colour using my Clean Color pens. 

Next I added some landscape.




And a moody sky 




Then a pop of colour…..orange…





Now to frame the design with a little more stamping 




And some woodlands ferns too.





I decoupaged the beautiful fairy lanterns to finish off the design 

Here is a closer look.
Look at those posca highlights 





I just wanted to use Eve, in a non festive design…
After all Eve is not just for Christmas….

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful Jo, Eve makes a perfect addition to your perfect design xx

Neet said...

Those autumnal colours look fabulous here. A beautiful design Jo. Thanks. xx

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning, Jo. I love the colours. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous! Hugs!