Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2023

Tuesday and a February calendar page

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in 

I have just been to pick Eric up from the vets, 
Bless him..
I am sat on his bed with him…and he is looking all sad. 
The X-rays showed that he has bone disease in his jaw and gum problems.
All associated with his autoimmune system , hence why he is going white and aging prematurely.
So today he had 5 teeth out and more to follow .

I feel for him so much…

I think I may be here for a while, he is just whimpering 

Good job I have todays video prerecorded

Today we are going to create our February page in our Calendar 





Once again this could be a card design or a journal page..

Here is a closer look 





So put the kettle on , or get a cold drink…
And join me here 



Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Sapphire-Rose said...

Sending love and hugs for Eric xxxooo