Followers

Monday 19 June 2023

Stamp Magic in Doncaster

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Mine started on Saturday morning with a trip to the garden centre. 
I had some vouchers from my Birthday (I got spoilt ) 
My Mum had bought me some fabulous pots so I needed some plants to go in them. 
Karl came with me…it cost me a full cooked breakfast for him..

We had a car full on the way home. 





I have even planted up my own hanging baskets this year.

Yesterday it was the Stamp Magic show at Doncaster 
Such a lovely show organised by Paula. 

I was demonstrating all things Lavinia on the Stampers Grove stand. 





Thanks so much James for asking me…
Kate was there too, demonstrating her stamps. 





Thanks for driving Lisa, and for being my right hand woman..





It was so lovely to see so many friends, 
and make new ones…

And I had a special surprise when I was given a present 
Some new Inky Binkies…

Thanks so much.

So good to be able to catch up face to face, 






Also to cuddle Rory….( he is a doll…but so life like. ) 

I must admit I am a little tired today…
but I am powering through, 
and catching up with emails etc..

And I will pop back later with our 
Mindful Monday catch up video…

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: