Followers

Friday 23 June 2023

That Friday feeling

Hi again everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in 
What a week, so busy…
but thank goodness so many jobs ticked off the list …phew 

Eric is on the mend thank you…
He got a get well card in the post 
Look 




Thanks so much.  Jane…much  appreciated 

My garden is looking lovely and I have picked some everlasting sweet peas…
These originally came from plants in My Dads allotment , (they make me feel close to him ) my brother now looks after it and his hens.





Today I have a little 
Coffee break crafts video to share with you
I do enjoy spending time together 




You can find it here 

I do hope you enjoy it..

I am off now to pack my craft bag
Tomorrow Karl, Eric and myself head off in the little camper van up to Melrose in the Borders. 
On Sunday I am teaching a Lavinia workshop.
I can’t wait , we are fully booked , 
I just love teaching, sharing and meeting so many wonderful people..
I will try and remember to take photos.

I hope you have a lovely weekend 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxx

No comments: