Followers

Monday 12 June 2023

Lovely weekend

Hi everyone, 
Hope you had a lovely weekend. 
I had my monthly Lavinia workshop over in Ruthin. 

I do love these classes,  I am so lucky that I get to meet such wonderful crafters, 




and I just adore Jack…(we all do ) 



Eric got to visit the shop too. 





Karl and Eric came with me and went walking for the day. 





We then went to a local campsite, and wow it was fabulous.





So beautiful, such lovely people, fabulous toilet and shower block too.

They even had a little gift shop and a cafe…





Oh and a couple of donkeys.





I can thoroughly recommend it, so if you are coming to the Extravaganza, or just to visits the shop, 
and you need a local campsite
This is definitely the one…

We have booked in for my class in July too. 




We have downsized our van too…it was our first trip in the new one. 
So Saturday evening when we had a horrific thunder storm, she got well and truly baptised.

She is called Susan, Sassy Susan.
After one of my favourite programmes on tv, 
Susan Calman’s Grand Days out.

We are off to the Borders in a couple of weeks for a Lavinia Class in Melrose.
I can’t wait (neither can Eric ) 

Take care all 
And I will catch you later with our Monday catch up video 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxx


1 comment:

LesleyG said...

Thanks for sharing Jo! Not only am I a fan of yours and Lavinia, but have Monty the motor home, and family in north wales, so I’ve saved the site details. Wishing you many happy trips in sassy Susan….(fan of her show too!) xxx