Followers

Thursday 1 June 2023

Life Beneath The Sea

Good Morning friends 
Welcome to June 
and welcome to a new Lavinia Challenge 

Our new theme is 
Life Beneath The Sea.

I have got some inspiration for you…





This is a canvas 
I do hope you like it 

Here is a closer look 





All the details can be found on the Lavinia website and 
remember the winner is chosen at random 
and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia….

It would be great if it was one of our little family on here that won…
So please pop over and add your entry.

Have a lovely day 
Eric is at physio today….
Bless him , I was recording a YouTube yesterday and he was asleep in his bed when I closed my craft room door. 
When I finished recording and opened the door
He was sulking at the bottom of the stairs….




Have a lovely Thursday all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: