Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Technique Tuesday with Sticker stencil fun.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for popping in. 
What a past 48 hours it has been 
Jenson (who is only 3 ) ended up in hospital yesterday and was sent home this morning with antibiotics. 
By mid morning he couldn’t swallow, or speak and his tongue and throat were swelling. 
Such a worry. 
I drove  Danielle and Jenson back to hospital where they stayed all day..
Once Adam had finished work in Chester he could join them , and I picked Elliot up from school 
I can’t believe that there is now a shortage of paediatric beds and antibiotics. 
So much so that Jenson has just been discharged again, and sent home with different medication whilst we wait for his test results. 
All this the day before Karl has his ankle operation…
and we have 3 months of his recovery to look forwards too.
Good job I still have my nurses uniform lol 

And relax 

I am late but I do have my 
Technique Tuesday video to share with you…




You can find it here 


I do hope you enjoy it.

I’m off now to make a nice hot chocolate 
and put my feet up 


Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

So sorry to hear about your grandson, hopefully they find out what caused it.
Thanks for the wonderful video on using the stencil ♥

cuilliesocks said...

So sorry to hear about Jenson, so worrying when it's a really young child. I hope his medication kicks in soon.
Love your card, kate x