Followers

Monday 5 December 2022

Have A Fairy Merry Christmas

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
We spent ours with Elliot and Jenson. 
We went to visit Santa, went to our local village Christmas Fair and did some Christmas crafting. 
Karl has his ankle operation on Wednesday and will be in plaster for 6 weeks, then a boot for another 6 weeks.
So it was important to spend as much time with the boys as possible whilst he can get around. 
Oh the joy of looking forward to being his nurse lol 😂 
Bless him…

I have also been trying to get on top of Christmas shopping, card making and getting all the decorations up. 
How are you doing with your festive jobs ? 

If you need some quick Christmas cards the sticker stencils are fabulous. 




The tree one is just perfect, and so useful.

I love the small stencil brushes for the delicate parts of the sticker stencils. 



This one in particular lends itself to extra stamping and some double stencilling. 



I added some extra detail in the corners…
Well it would have been rude not too. 




Next a couple of fairies and a sentiment. 




To finish off I hung some baubles on the tree using liquid pearls. 




I do hope you like it.

Just before I go , I am sharing a photo of the boys with Santa…
Just to make you smile. 





Have a lovely day…and I will pop back later with our 
Mindful Monday .catch up video.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Oh Jo poor Karl, and wearing a boot is not fun, I know I had one and they are so heavy. Make a deal with you as a RN I will come over for a holiday and be the nurse... haha
Stunning photo of the cute boys and Santa.
Our son sent us one too with our Sofia and it is so special..
Love your card and the stencil, which are really great.
Looking forward to Mindful Monday
big hugs x

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely card Jo, love that tree stencil.
Lovely photo of the little ones with Santa.
I hope all goes well with Karl's op, Kate x