Followers

Thursday 1 December 2022

Snow Falling

Hi everyone, 
Welcome to December 
and a  new Lavinia Challenge 

Our new theme is 

Snow Falling 

I can’t wait to see all your fabulous designs. 

Here is some inspiration from me 




I do hope you like it.

I started by using a 7x7 Kraft card blank from Lavinia 



.
I have stamped straight onto it using Versafine Clair ink- Pinecone.
I must admit that I love creating designs straight onto card blanks, 
It is a bit scary….but Greta fun. 





Next I added some festive foliage



Followed by some colour.




Once I added some scenery the whole design took a winters feel, 
I also added some snow using my white posca pen. 

Obviously I had to decorate the envelope too.




Here is a closer look 
Have you noticed the little robin too ? 
He is from the new bird collection. 




I do hope you enter the challenge.
All the details are on the Lavinia website and the winner, chosen at random wins £40 to spend at Lavinia…
Now that would be a wonderful Christmas present.

I must get on , grandma duties today…
and lots on my ‘to do ‘List 

Have a lovely day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Jo, amazing and gorgeous card, another to inpsire me.. I have been still unwell would you believe so taking my time crafting. xx

Annemieke said...

Hello Jo, so beautiful. I love it on the craft papers. I will soon try it myself:)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo
Love your card …love the Kraft Card …..and the cute Robin xx Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Jo, lovely use of Kraft card and a pretty design, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

fabulous card Jo

Anne x