Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Mindful Monday , on a Tuesday

Hi everyone, 
So sorry that I am late…
It is so hectic here…
Karl is doing well, but obviously none weight bearing so everything seems to be taking me ages. 
I still have this horrible bug, and those of you who have it know what I mean.
Thank goodness for night nurse…
I will apologise in advance and my YouTube that I have recorded for later in the week, has some coughing in it..
No matter how many times I tried to record it,,,my voice played up.
So I’m so sorry..
But at least I didn’t give up and just not bother.
You know that you all mean more to me than that. 

Now yesterday I had my 
Mindful Monday video…




But I’m so sorry for some reason I forgot to blog it…
Naughty me,,,,I’m so sorry..
(Hope Santa didn’t notice,,,otherwise I will be
on the naughty list !!!! ) 


I do hope you enjoy it.
Take care all, 
I will pop back later with our Technique Tuesday video to share. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: