Followers

Friday 23 December 2022

Nearly Christmas

Good evening everyone, 
Thanks for popping in. 
I do hope your week has gone well. 
It has been very busy here,.
Karl had a hospital appointment on Wednesday and had his plaster taken off, he now has a fashionable , inflating boot.
He is still none weight bearing, so still lots for me to do. 

So I thought I would take a few minutes out 
To wish you all a very Happy Christmas.
I hope it is a happy and healthy one for you. 

Hopefully by now you will be putting your feet up and relaxing.




This is a card from last year but I think it still looks classy.
That is the beauty of great stamps , they stand the test of time. 




I started with some stamping 




Then added some colour.



Followed by some delicate stencil work.



Some finishing touches, some snow, and my design is complete.

I do hope you like it. 

Enjoy the next few days.
However you spend them, enjoy every minute. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: