Followers

Saturday 1 January 2022

Under The Moonlight

Good morning everyone, 
Happy New Year 
I really hope it is a Happy and Healthy one for us all. 

As it is the first of January 
We have a new Lavinia Challenge 
Our new theme is 

Under The Moonlight 
Here is my piece of inspiration for you. 



I started off with a piece of multifarious card and as usual added some stamping 



Next I began to build up the scene by adding some inks. 
One colour at a time 



The stencil brushes are great for this 



I love adding water splats to give more atmosphere. 



To add more depth I added some PanPastels. 



Clean colour pens 



And Chalk pastel pencils. 
These products all work so well together. 



To enhance the frame I added a little more stamping 



And to finish off I added some white posca pen. 

Here is a closer look 


I hope you will have fun creating your own design. 
Remember the winner is chosen at random and gets £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps. 

That would be a great way to start the new year. 

I hope you have a lovely day, 
Nearly coffee time here, 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Fab .. lovely colours. I do t have any Pan Pastels … maybe I need to look into them and what they are for …. Xx