Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Shaylee’s Spell

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well. 
Sorry I haven’t been around for the last couple of days but I have been making samples…
Lots of samples with lots of new stamps that you will see soon…
We had a workshop on Saturday and once again it was such a wonderful way to spend a few hours. 
I am so lucky to have such fabulous, creative friends. 
Thank you all for your continued support. 

Today I have another little catch up video to share with you..
We shall be stamping and using a fabulous wow embossing powder. 


You can find the video here 


I do hope you enjoy it…
I do love the words in this verse…

It is so important , especially at the minute, to be nice and kind, and to let people know that you care. 
I know a few of you are struggling at the minute. 
So I am sending a special hug 
Yes, 
Just for you…

Take care all 
Jo xxx





2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Jo. I have posted a card on my blog today where I have mentioned one of your tutorials 😀
Ooh samples ??? Samples with new stamps ???? Ooh you tease .. all excited now !!
Pauline xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely card and love that verse You are so right We just need to be kind to all around us