Followers

Friday 21 January 2022

Millie and Munch

Good morning everyone, 
I hope you are feeling well this Friday morning .
Welcome to another new follower, honestly I can’t believe it. 
I am so chuffed to have you on board. 

Today I have another Lavinia sample to share with you. 


This features to adorable new characters, 
Millie and Munch. 

I started with a piece of mop up card. 
I spy some favourite colours in this one. 
It is important to actually use these, and not just let them pile up.
( note to self lol 😂) 




I stamped the beautiful new Bell flower vine in the corner. 




Next I added my 2 characters , some land and the moon. 


It is amazing how quickly this type of artwork builds up. 
I blended some ink around the card to create the frame .
I also added the highlights and shadows. 




Some Lavender in the foreground just added some balance to the whole piece. 
The finishing touches of gel pen, chalk pastel pencils and posca pens just complete the whole look of the 
design.
Here is a closer look 


I do hope that you like it. 

Thanks for popping in today. 

Have a lovely weekend.
We have a Lavinia on line workshop tomorrow. 



I am really looking forwards to spending so creative time with friends. 

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx







No comments: