Followers

Thursday 20 January 2022

Meet Heidi

Good morning all from a very cold and icy Cheshire. 
It took me quite a while to defrost my car this morning .
I am home now and have a nice warm brew. 
I have just been out to feed the garden birds and defrost their water. 

Today I have another sample to share with you. 
Can you tell that I adore these new stamps ? 


Meet Heidi 

Here is how I created this .
I started by stamping Heidi using black ink. 



Next I added my circle acetate mask and added some shade. 
Gently building up the colour. 



I made a mask for Heidi from a post it note to protect her .
Then I stamped Fantasea, added some colour followed by highlights and shade. 




You know how I love to create the illusion of 3D. 
There is a wonderful little button stamp. So I stamped this, added some colour, cut it out and yes 
I even threaded it. 




Then I added it to my design along with some ink splats. 


Here is a closer look 




I hope you have a lovely day. 
One more sleep and these fabulous new stamps will be on the website. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




3 comments:

Mary said...

Amazzzing and very beautiful! Only one more sleep eh?xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Totally gorgeous hun, loving the colours and design x

The Crafty Nanny said...

Beautiful as always, can’t wait til my new stamps arrive x