Followers

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Just for fun

Good afternoon all, 
Hope you are feeling well 
How are your preparations going ? 
It is slow going here, but the beauty of it just being Karl and myself for Christmas Day, we don’t need much. 
We will just eat what we have, 
No panic buying here. 

To be honest we are both looking forwards to having a couple of days off work, 
Karl has worked all through lockdown , and many off his days involve leaving before 6am 
We just need some time together, and to recharge our batteries. 

I must try and find some time to tidy my craft room too,
Maybe Boxing Day when the footie is on. 

Today I have a couple of makes to share with you. 



These are using a lovely little die cut, for the first one I used watercolour card and painted it 



This one is simply cut out in black card. 
An inky background and some water splats. 

The sentiment is from HobbyArt .

I had such a lovely time creating these, 
and just making them because I wanted too.

I hope you have a lovely evening, 
We have just put our bin out, bin day tomorrow. 
Oh we know how to live !!!

Take care 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Take care and stay safe xxx