Followers

Thursday 24 December 2020

Happy Christmas

Good morning everyone, 
and welcome to another new follower. 
Please pull up a chair and make yourself at home. 

It is Christmas Eve and I just wanted to pop in and wish you 
the very best, 
I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, 
It won’t be the usual Christmas Day, 
but let’s hope we can all make the most of it. 



I am going to tidy my craft desk this morning and then close the door for a few days 
I am really looking forwards to having coffee, catching up with Christmas movies and spending some time with Karl.
Oh and finding  out what my craft gift is this year....

I must thank everyone who send me a Christmas card, 
and I will take photos of them all and post them on here between Christmas and New Year.

I have recorded a little you tube for today 


Keep safe everyone. 
Much love and hugs 
God bless 

Jo xxx


4 comments:

gwen70 said...

Really enjoyed the tutorial Jo, you never seem to Stop. Thank you so much. I wish you, Karl and all the ladies and gents of course a Very Happy Christmas and hopefully a better 2021 xx

MFM said...

Enjoy you Christmas, thank you for being there with kind words and inspiration during these strange times.
Xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo
Enjoy your well deserved rest ... have a lovely Christmas ....you deserve it ...
Love and hugs Sylvie xx

Craftychris said...

I hope your Christmas was lovely and enjoy a well earned rest. I will watch your video tomorrow. Take care and stay safe xxx