Followers

Thursday 3 December 2020

In - depth make.

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you are well. 
It seems so cold, wet and dark outside today...
I don’t think it has got light yet 
Good job there are lots of Christmas lights around to cheer us all up. 

Today I just wanted to share a recent magazine commission with you. 



I was so honoured to be asked to feature in this edition. 
Especially as it was to create an in- depth make, 
I do love creating these. 
Lots of play, and such 
great products to use 



This is the 2 page spread 



I hope you enjoy reading it and maybe creating a tag of your own. 

You know how much I love tags, 
We had a Fb live last night creating xmas tags.
It was such fun. 



Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Jo, your commission make is stunning! Thanks so much for the FB Live last night, it brightened up my day, it was fun and your tags are beautiful. Hugs, Anne xxx