Followers

Monday 14 December 2020

Christmas workshop

Good morning everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend and that your week has started well. 
We had our Christmas online workshop on Saturday. 
I had my Christmas jumper on, and my Christmas cracker ready to pull.
We had such a wonderful time and created such a lovely project. 
Something that can be a gift or just a keep sake. 

This is the front 



And this is the inside 



With this as the back cover 



Plus some lovely little gifts to go inside the pocket 





I was just about to finish the class when there was a knock on my door, 
Sally arrived with the most amazing flowers, a potted bay tree, a bottle of Prosecco, 
An amazing cheque and a bag full of Christmas cards. 
She read out a poem and honestly there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. 

Thanks to all the wonderful crafters who joined in , 
Honestly, you made my day...my week, actually my year .



It took me all weekend to recover.

Honestly, I feel so blessed. 

Back into the craft room today and another magazine commission to get under way.

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

7 comments:

Di said...

A fabulous project, many thanks Jo. Just shows how much we all love you and appreciate all that you do for us. As well as being a great friend and special caring lady. Much love Di x

Di said...

A fabulous project, many thanks Jo. Just shows how much we all love you and appreciate all that you do for us. As well as being a great friend and special caring lady. Much love Di x

Redanne said...

Your project is so beautiful Jo and I loved every minute of the class. As I am not stamping at the moment, I went all steampunk with mine and love it! It was very moving seeing how much your ladies think of you and all the support you have provided in these last months. You are one of life's gems and I am so happy to call you my dear friend. Hugs, Anne xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo
Fabulous cards .... is the online workshop .... one of the paid workshop ...I would love to do this one .....
you are so well thought off ....and loved ....
All your demos are amazing ...
Hugs. Sylvie xx

Jo Rice said...

Di, thanks so much, hugs xx

Jo Rice said...

Bless you Anne, thank you so , so much xx❤️

Jo Rice said...

Thanks so much Sylvia, it is in a workshop group on Fb , do you do Fb, if not I could always record an online class for the new year...hugs xx❤️