Followers

Friday 11 December 2020

Beautiful candles

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope your Friday is going well. 
It is another grey day here in Cheshire, 
I just feel at the minute that the days never really get light. 

So what we all need are some lovely candles, 


I really love stamping on tissue and decorating these 




I have made a little YouTube video of you fancy giving this a go 


They make lovely presents too. 

Speaking of presents, 
I have been spoilt this week (thanks Fi ) 
Look at these beautiful flowers 



Then today , this arrived 




I have definitely bagged the box, when it is empty. 


The boys have written their letter to Father Christmas 




Elliot could only just reach to post it , bless him 




We have our online Christmas workshop tomorrow, 
So I am really looking forwards to that .

Time for a brew now. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: