Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Where did that week go ????

Good afternoon  everyone, 
Hope you are keeping well.
Sorry I haven’t posted on here for a while but I have been busy making samples 
for the Aall & Create shows later  this week. 
I still feel unwell, so it has been slow going. 
Honestly it is about time that I felt better and I really Need my voice back. 
This husky noise is really annoying me,,,

Although Karl is enjoying some peace and quiet 



I have put the sneak peeks in groups 
Depending on who designed them 
I love to guess...
Can you guess ? 



And 



The next one is easy...



Enjoy your evening all, 
I’m just off to cook some food, and hopefully chill .

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Lovely samples Jo, will be watching tonight. Sorry you still aren't feeling well you could do with a little holiday somewhere. xx