Followers

Thursday 22 October 2020

Where did that week go ?

Good afternoon everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
So sorry that I haven’t blogged for a week, 
I just don’t know where the time has gone 

Thanks to you lovely friends and followers for you get well wishes, cards and gifts.
Honestly , 
I really appreciate them. 
I am slowly getting better, but it seems to be a good day, followed by a not so good day.
The doctor phoned this morning and is going to try me on some new medication, and send 
me for a chest X-ray. 
With my voice still being a bit husky he wants me to see an ENT consultant too,
I did tell him that Karl is enjoying some peace and quiet. 

As you know I should have travelled down to Peterborough today ,
ready for the HOCHANDA , Lavinia shows tomorrow., but 
obviously I have had to stay at home. 
So Mandy has stepped in.
Thanks Mandy.
She is on at 10am and 2pm

I have a couple of samples to share with you...



And 



Also 



These stencils really do go so well with the stamps 

So many possibilities...

Enjoy your evening 

Take care everyone 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

4 comments:

MFM said...

Really hope you get better soon. It's such hard work being poorly.
Take care

Tracy said...

I really hope the new medication gives you some relief. Hope everything is ok with the xray and ENT.
Love your creations for the show, absolutely gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo

Gibmiss said...

Just wrote a message but ’ll try again ....
Just watched Amanda some amazing cards ...also from the DT ....love your stunning cards to ...tried to order ..but couldn’t for some reason ...so mad ...so will order from Tracey ....only £5 to Gibraltar ....
Take Care ...feel better soon
Hugs Sylvie xx