Followers

Thursday 1 October 2020

All Hallows’ Eve

Good morning everyone, 
I hope today finds you well. 
Welcome to our new follower, it is always so exciting to have a new crafter joining us.
Pull up a chair and make a brew. 

Today , as it is the first of October 
We have a new Lavinia Challenge. 
It can be found on the Lavinia stamps website 

The new theme is 
All Hallows’ Eve 



Here is what I came up with...



As you know I love inky play , and I just couldn’t wait to use my new ink pad 
Crackling campfire 
In my head 
Burning Bonfire...!!!!!grrr




More ink blending , adding some brown ink 



Followed by water splats....and a couple of big ones...
Don’t worry 
We can hide them 



Next came the stamping 
Now I have to thank Lisa for serving the Urchin as a pumpkin
Thanks mate 



I love to mix colours of VersaFine ink 



I added extra colour with pencils and then some charcoal to create a misty scene.



I had such fun making this 



Hope the little face makes you smile.
We all need to smile, especially at the minute. 

I am slowly getting better, but it is slow, 
So to anyone else under the weather 
Here is a big group hug 

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

6 comments:

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the spider xx

Lisapmac said...

Fantastic xx

Dar said...

Love it!

SizzlingSuzy said...

Fabulous design. Sorry to hear you haven't been well but happy to hear you are recovering well. xx

Unknown said...

Love it Jo xx

rachel said...

Brilliant Jo. Going to have a go at making one very soon xx