Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Adding Brusho powder to the mix

Good afternoon all and thanks for popping in 
I hope you are keeping well .
What a foggy start it was this morning, but it is so nice to see the sun peeping through. 
Today I have a card to share with you 


Before I talk about how I created it, 
Look at this cobweb that I found down the Lane whilst walking Eric this morning 




It is just so beautiful, and reminded me of the card. 




Now you know we have been doing the acrylic block technique for years now...



Well, just to spice it up a bit, 
We can add Brushos to the mix 



Lots of different colour combinations can be used 



Hours of fun, just creating backgrounds, 



Then add some stamping 



And maybe a little bit of doodling ( the spider ) 

I do hope you give this a go, it is great fun. 

Take care all, 
Still taking it slowly here...

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: