Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Slate coaster

Good morning all, 
I hope you are keeping well. 
Today I am going to share one of my samples from today’s ODS

I decided to do something a little bit different. 



This is a slate coaster. 



I stamped the Daisy elegance stamp using a Staz-On ink pad.



Next I added some paint, 
And I went for different colours than I would normally use. 
I had so much fun creating this. 



I added some of my favourite Posca pen .
Then finally I sprayed some Spray and Shine from Crafters Companion , 
This is important so that the coaster can be used. 
It is important to varnish things that we use. 



One thing that I love to do is find different surfaces to stamp on, 
Karl is getting worried, with this lock down...but I have promised , 
Not to stamp on him,,,lol...

Take care everyone, 
Nearly coffee and biscuit time here .

Much love and hugs 
And thanks for your continued friendship and support 

Jo xxx

2 comments:

MFM said...

Hi Jo, your lovely blogs and ytube postings are keeping me sane.
Thank you soooo much
Xx

Sharon said...

hahaha Karl would look strange with all those stamped images