Followers

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Homework

Good afternoon everyone, 
How are you today ? 
I hope you are feeling ok and keeping well. 
I have to say that I am happy to comply with the recommendations of having a warm drink every 20mins. 
That is my sort of ratio for coffee and cake...

Please take care everyone, 

As we can’t meet up and craft together I thought that we could have homework 
So I will post some homework projects on here. 
Also I will make some more YouTube videos .
I have also got a group on Facebook 
It is called Jo’s workshops. 
On there I will post the homework plus a little video...
Where I can I will create a workshop kit (at a reduced price ) and 
Will post it out to anyone who wants it. 

So here is your homework 

This is the front of the card 



And this is the inside 



It uses the fabulous new Fritillaria stamp by the lovely Tracy Evans,

I also used a couple of distress oxide ink pads, stencil brushes and Inktense pencils to add some colour. 

This is the kit should you wish to buy it 
It is £10 
Just email me    jrcrafts28@gmail.com 


Please take care everyone 
Enjoy some rest, enjoy some creative time .

I am going to try and get into my garden later..



These are my fritillaries , 
I just adore them. 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful card Jo, loving the delicacy of the colours. How lovely to see the, in your garden. Thanks for your support. Hugs 😘😘