Followers

Friday 27 March 2020

My lovely friends.

Good afternoon all, 
I hope your Friday is going well. 
We have just got home after attending Heidi’s funeral service. 
These things are upsetting at the best of times but believe me they are just so unreal at the moment. 
Close family only, no flowers, everyone wearing gloves, no hugging and an empty pew between families. 
Such a difficult day.
It has been made easier though, by all your lovely messages, cards and flowers. 
Karl and me thank you so much. 
We are so lucky to have such amazing friends. 



So today I am sharing this design with you. 
The colours really make me smile, and that is just what I need today. 



I really enjoyed creating this and I have made a YouTube video...

You can find it here. 


I hope you can take a look, and I hope you enjoy it.
It is just me, playing at home and yes mum, 
I do go on a bit. 
There is a reason that you call me 
Chatterbox. 

The stamp set that I used is from Aall & Create and is designed by the lovely Tracy Evans
#266 Daisy Elegance 

Do take care everyone, 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxx

3 comments:

Sharon said...

It's fab, Jo, love the colours used. Tell your mum we love listening to her chatter box. Love and hugs to you all x

MFM said...

Such a sad day for all your family,thank you for sharing such a beautiful card and I look forward to hearing you chatter on.
Xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

It has been such a difficult day for you all, sending warm hugs. Stunning card Jo, I love it 😘😘😘