Followers

Friday 11 October 2019

Friday ferry.

Afternoon all, 
thank you for joining me today. 
We are just waiting to board the ferry over to Belfast for 
our workshop tomorrow. 
We drove up to Dumfries yesterday and stayed overnight. 
I do worry about such a long drive and missing the ferry. 
Well yesterday we sat on the M6 for 3 hours. 
There was a terrible accident and I do feel sorry for all those involved. 

Eric has gone into the kennels, it is his first time without Tess, 
But the staff are very good and have promised to look after him. 

On Wednesday it was our Hazel Grove workshop, and it was very sad 
without Elaine. 
We missed her terribly. 

We had a play with clean and simple cards that are quick 
and easy to make but look effective. 



We used stamps and stencils from Aall & Create. 



I do love the colours in this card made by Anne. 



And here is one of my demos .

Our second card involved blending through the stencil 





And here is another demo card 



It is always such a lovely day with such wonderful ladies. 
It was great to welcome a new member too. 

I must go, as we have just boarded the ferry and my internet will run out soon. 

Take care all.
Have a wonderful weekend, 
and ladies of Belfast 
See you in the morning.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: