Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2019

All Hallows’ Eve.

Good afternoon everyone. 
I do hope that today is going well. 

I am afraid that I have some sad news, as one of our lovely Crafters
Elaine Porter passed away on Sunday. 
Elaine has been crafting with us in Hazel Grove for many years and we will miss her so much. 
My thoughts are with her husband Graham and their family. 

I have found it hard to write this blog post. 
I have started so many times, but struggled with what to say. 
Then I just thought of Elaine, and how she loved crafting, such a wonderful creative lady. 
She loved Lavinia stamps and spoke to Tracy quite often. 
So Elaine this one is just for you...

It is the first of October ,
So it is a new Challenge over at the Lavinia HQ
Our new theme is 
All Hallows’ Eve. 



This is my offering
And here is how I created it 



ColorBox inks on the Gel Press, using Billy Brayer, and cleaning him on scrap card. 




Adding some Brusho powders and making a print. 




Next some stamping using black VersaFine ink. 



More stamping and then blending some ColorBox ink around the edges. 



Some white Posca splats , and some glossy Accents to add detail. 




My aim was to make a sort of eye creation...can you see it ????

And this is the Billy clean up 



Which I stamped and used to make a trick or treat bag.



Thanks so much for joining me today, 
I am off to pick Eric up. 
His heart scan has gone well and is all clear. 
He is wearing his 24hr ECG so has a rather fancy coat on. 
Bless him, the vet said he has been so good, and just let them do all the tests. 

Looks like the sun is just popping out too

Take care all,
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

MFM said...

Beautiful card but sad news.
Thanks for taking the time to blog and I hope Eric gets lots admiring glances in his new coat.
Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie, Eric is doing really well thank you. We even have some dry weather today....Sending love and hugs across the sea....xxxx❤️

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful artwork as always. So very sorry to read the said news about your friend Elaine, deepest sympathy to her friends and family.
Lastly pleased that Eric has been such a good boy will continue to keep everything crossed xxx